Professional SEO Backlink Research and Reports
Every year, it’s the same problem. We all want to achieve better income, get more clients, dominate our markets thus doubling our happiness, security and confidence. Who doesn’t want that?
In this business, it’s always frustrating when you can’t seem to beat your competition, no matter what you do. Year after year, competitors pop up and last year, the algorithm gave everyone, from newbies to professionals, their fair share of headaches.
You might have tried creating a lot of random posts on forums. You might have left hundreds of comments on different blogs. You could have put up signatures in different forums to link back to you. You probably even bought yet you don’t know how much those helped. Some will show quicker results than others BUT which is really the most efficient use of your time?
This is where our competitive research comes in. Why not just grab what’s already working for others?
Is it Worth it?
Whitehat is the name of the game right?
Nope, there’s no such thing. You still manipulate the algorithm because you want to create links and that’s clearly not “whitehat”
Stop fooling yourselves.
Without proper intelligence, the military cannot act nor succeed.
In the business world and life in general, you need knowledge to survive.
There’s absolutely no way you can use hail mary plays over and over again. You statistically just cannot win like that. It’s FRUSTRATING because I threw more hail mary passes than anyone I know and I’ve almost always come short. I wish I had these kind of data ever since I started, it would’ve opened a lot more doors back then when SEO was a heck of a lot easier….which makes this even more VITAL today.
RESEARCH + INVESTIGATE + PLAN + ACTION = WIN!
This is the real world of SEO.
What Do You Do With the Lists and Reports?
You pass it to your clients, give this as a bonus (clients always love reports) or just offer up a service that will get them backlinks on where their competition already has links. It’s harder (easy if you have virtual assistants/va’s or hires ready that at least know how to email/comment/create blogs/create threads/post in forums) which means you can charge higher with less trouble for you.
It doesn’t always have to be about your clients. It can be for your own site. Imagine getting your own set of links….where your competition already has links on. Wouldn’t that work in your favor? Plus they usually don’t do as much seo as you SO if you both had the same links BUT you had links that he doesn’t have? Then that almost always means you WIN!
Something like this is sold for over $500-$2000 depending on the SEO company. You can actually even sell it as part of your whole package to your clients.
We’re offering this to you because we want to thank you for sticking with us…..plus its an easy way for you to make more money! Now, wouldn’t you want that?
What’s the G-O-A-L?
Do you know how far off you are from your competition?
What are they doing different that you aren’t?
Why cant you seem to beat them when you’ve been putting in the work nonstop?
Why are they ranking for multiple keywords?
How many social factors do they have?
What can I do to go up 1 more spot?
What? Why? How?
Have you asked yourself those questions before? I know I have….a lot more times that you can imagine until I actually broke down each part and went with a tad more statistics.
You obviously CAN’T always beat your competition with the exact numbers, nobody knows the algorithm, but knowing all the important stats from across different sources, they can be VITAL benchmarks and that lets you have targets and goals to achieve.
and most of the time, you WIN.
What YOU Get:
- 1 Summary Report on your Site
- 1 Backlink Summary about your site taken and compiled from 20 different Search Engines. This can be used to identify common SEO problems such as focusing too much on a single anchor text to which IP addresses are you getting your links from. Identify problems before they cause any trouble.
- 1 Report comparing the difference of your site to the top 10 competing pages. Metrics include age, domain registration details, Social votes, and many more.
- 2 Reports to analyze 2 domain’s backlinks. This will show you what kind of links the site has. This will show information about the domains that link to the site, from when the site was created, to what type of site it is and even the theme of the site. This can be your site or your competitor’s site.
- 1 Report that shows your strongest pages, ranked by strength. This will give you an idea of subpages that you have neglected and how good you have distributed your backlinks.
- 1 Report to find if you have dead pages on your domain. You can then put up a redirect so you do not lose link juice and so you don’t get into trouble with the BIG G (Report will not be sent if there are no dead pages. Reports might sometimes have false alarms if your host is having trouble loading certain pages.)
- 1 Report on the Top 50 competing pages, find all their common links and show them all to you so you can take advantage of the information.
- 1 Report on the Top 50 competing domains that shows you know where they link to. Get a link there and you practically have a backlink from your competition.
- 1 Report that shows you backlinks from the top 10 pages and removes all the links YOU already have.
What We Need:
- 1 Main Keyword
- 1 Main URL/Page
- 1 Target Country
- 2 Domain/Page of yours or your competition
What are you waiting for? Increase your link sources, increase your rankings, increase your traffic, increase your income.
CLICK HERE AND ORDER YOUR REPORTS!
Update 2013: This offer is now closed and will be offered only to platinum clients.
1. How long will it take to get the reports.
We take 3-7 days to process some reports due to the load we put on our servers.
2. Is there a bulk discount?
Not at the moment as we are running an introductory price promo.
3. What will I do to the link sources?
Be prepared to email/talk with people. Apply to DMOZ. Apply for link exchanges. Apply for a link review so they can put your link on their site. Post on threads, signup on forums, leave comments on blogs and guestbooks and sometimes, even create web 2.0 properties.
These can be easily outsourced.
4. Should I email those in the list?
You can email them. Some ask for payment so they can put your link on their site. Some add it for free because they like related sites.
5. Apply in DMOZ?
This is simple yet it takes 6 months to years to get approved. Sometimes this link is the only thing that separates your site against the bigger sites.
6. How much can I charge?
Anywhere around $250-$500-$2000. It depends on how you price it.
7. Is this 100% accurate?
No, no tool, service nor manual search can be 100% accurate but this service does a heck of a job at finding the data.
8. Will this help my rankings?
Yes. Imagine having the same links with the other 10 sites in your niche…….then you create other backlinks they dont have. Shouldn’t that push you up?
9. Is there an easier way?
Probably but we’ll never really know.
10. Can I reuse the links?
If the links are auto approved or if you built a good relationship with the owner of the site, you can actually reuse it again for your other sites!
11. What are the files?
It’s a combination of PDF and Excel/Spreadsheet reports.